• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

weird email, please advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jammw69

hi, i was sent this email. what does it mean, what is it, if its anything. SGkgSmFtaWUsCiAgSSBtaWdodCBoYXZlIHRvIHRha2UgeW91IHVwIG9uIHlvdXIgb2ZmZXIg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once again help if u can. i got this email from someone i sold something to. dud seemed pretty nice but now i wonder what this email is.

maybe he did not like my email i sent to him so he sent it back to me incripted. but i sent him a very nice email to him. thanks for your help.

sounds like the guy has an encryption program running , but doesnt realize the only way other people can read his mail is if they have the key, maybe he's trying to send it in his email heh heh ehh.

thanks for the response. we were emailing each other with no problem. i sold him a cpu from ebay. the guy wanted to do a local pick up cause we live close to each other.so i told him i would come to town and meet hin cause i needed to deposit the money. the cpu was a 2100+ brand new. i made sure it worked. so 2 days later he told me he could not get it to work on 2 different motherboards. he said he thinks 1 mobo is bad and he said he wasnt sure about the other mobo. a couple more days went by and he contacted me again and told me he was gonna return 1 of the mobos. he said plz contact him so i did. i was telling him what could be wrong and how to check everything. i told him i would be more than happy for him to come to my house and we could look at it together because i know a lot about computers and could help him. i have built many computers and sell them for extra money on the side, and have never had a complaint.anyway that was his responce he sent me. he sent me a last email, saying he was sorry about last email that was readable in the subject line so i went to it and the message was encrpited also.i am not sure what to do. i am gonna post this on ebay also. thanks for all the responces i recieved. if anyone else has any thing to add i would appreciate.

Back