• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cathar ww :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

black jesus

So now that I know thats the block I want, and nothing else will do... what do I settle with? Is the nemesis block comperable?

I really wanted the crem de la crem, but instead it looks like i get Pabst blue ribbon.

:mad:

oh ya, will the nemesis work with a p4? They can't seem to reply, so apparently I am stuck with danger den. Anyone want to cut a block for me?

UnLoadeD said:
I would wait a bit. The WW's should be ready very soon.

peace.
unloaded

Really? I also realllllly wanted a WW, then found out that I was too late. I was hoping to get my watercooling system ready very quickly, so how long would very soon be? (a few weeks?) :)

neomoses makes p4 adaptor plates for there blocks, i think its extra when ordering. i was gonna order one from him but ended up going with a Maze3. im happy with it :D

[edit] here is the part#DB2-MCP4 thats standard p4 block without an adaptor[edit]

The nemesis sounds interesting, anyone have any experiences with it? If so, what do you think, what temps are you getting?

black jesus,

Try contacting morphling1, he's from Slovenia and he has a block that looks at least comparable, ask DodgeViper about it.

Wangster

WhiteHawk said:

its the best block money can buy right now
False statements like this lead to confusion, an may unjustly convey the above statement as 'true' when in fact, nothing could be further from the truth. There is NO DATA on ANY of NeoMoses' blocks so you can't very well say how they perform at all. On the flip side to the above, the Evolution may very well be the best block money can buy but it seems we will never know as NeoMoses will not have it properly tested. Please do not randomly spit out statements with NO FACTS to back them up.

Well, check the specs. I'm using the Nemesis, and it's very nice. I'm seeing 39C with an ambient in low 70's F, case is low 30's C. These are all folding temps.

It's a well made block. I lapped mine before setting it up. I wanted a WW, but i couldn't justify the price at the time. If they hit the sub $60 range, they will sell like crack.

specific said:
Well, check the specs.

What specs?

specific said:

I'm using the Nemesis, and it's very nice. I'm seeing 39C with an ambient in low 70's F, case is low 30's C. These are all folding temps.

And assuming your CPU temp sensor is as accurate as typical, then that "39C" number tells us virtually nothing.

Of the commercial blocks that are available right now, the MCW5000 is the best Bill has tested.

I'd still hold out for a White Water.

Well anyway if we are all done talking about the evolution can anyone give us an aproximate date for the new White water blocks as well as what changes have been made (other than no hand lapping) This thread after all was sarted to find out the release date, and i am desperatly waiting for one :drool:

Caeberos said:
Well anyway if we are all done talking about the evolution can anyone give us an aproximate date for the new White water blocks as well as what changes have been made (other than no hand lapping) This thread after all was sarted to find out the release date, and i am desperatly waiting for one :drool:

I'm unaware of the release date myself. It's totally out of my hands. I was sent one round of prototypes and suggested some changes which have been taken on board. At present I'm waiting for those to come back, but I firmly believe that they will be the final implementation version.

So I don't know when exactly. Shouldn't be too long.

Back