• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pittsburgh Pa Lan Party!!! Memorialan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[EG]~NaTz~

the Western Pennsylvannia Network Gaming Group (WPNGG) is holding a lan party on may 23-25. this lanparty will last 48 hours. several gaming tournaments will be held on a 10/100 switched network. all tournament games will be played on official wpngg dedicated servers. this lan takes place on memorial day weekend to honor our veterans of war. all profit will be donated to veteran organizations, no money will be kept. several sponsors have already confirmed some goodies to be sent. and a possible treat may be raffled off. check out www.wpngg.org for details and registration. i know a lot of u game and a good few are from pa so come on, lets frag or die!

p.s. this may also prove itself to be the 1st meeting of the "pennsylvannia overclockers group"

Dude, that's sweet, 'cept, I'm getting married that weekend. Think the wife would be a little upset if I said..."Honey, I'll be right there, just a few more min... It's just me and 2 other guys and I think I have a chance here... If I win, I'll be a little longer till I go through the next round..."

Catch you next time around.. BTW.. where are you playing, and, can you access the servers via DSL?

LOL... na... I have pretty much free reign (at least that's what she wants me to believe) I'll try catching you next time. Living in East McKeesport now.. Much easier to get to the Pittsburgh lan..

a sticky would be nice and it could be deleted the date of the lan. if this is possible i would love it. hey east M not to far at all from me im in trafford. thats where the lan will most likley be held. we are checking the power situation tonight. ill post later on to let you guys know location if it gets set today.

Why don't you just give your IP address to the server and then people can join your lan party while sitting at home.

this is a LAN party. not a WAN party. haha. and then wouldnt that kind of defeat the purpose of a fee so that we have money to give to charities as stated in first post? i mean come on.

oh and for all of those interested the lanparty is to be held at

301 cavit ave
trafford pa 15085

this is on the corner of 3rd and cavit obviously, it says 301 real big in blue letters on the cavit face of the building. the double doors directly below the numbers is the enterance to be used. u can email me at
[email protected]
i will then try to assist you in any way possible. and since you will most likley be in the area (not like cali or oregon), we could arrange phone contact or an actual meet. also every month one sunday a month we have an 11 to 9 lan in trafford. this is held at the fire hall. so please check out the web site anyone is welcome!

Back