• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need a link to run me though nf7-s bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

v8vega350

i am a newbie at the nvida chipsets and i heard there kinda touch can some one post a link telling me how to set up all the new options in bios i am a mild overclocker also or can somebody post a sticky on how to set them up or something :confused:

I have gotten mine working pretty damn good now, I have to give credit to a lot of the guys at the Abit forum for all the help I received from them.
For mild OC'ing you don't need to do too much once you find the limits of the memory you have, after that you can just set it there and find the highest multiplier it will run at with stock voltages or start raising them a little. The main thing is not to change a million things in the bios at a time! I personally don't beleive the bios corruption is as widespread as it was made out to be, I thought I had it at one point, but I'll never know now because I flashed to the 16 bios already. If you need any help just ask or look at the Abit forum in the nvidia section.
http://forum.abit-usa.com/

Back