• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My final FSB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

naddie

Rock solid finally at 211 MHz. :D

VDD modded to 1.85v. My CPU is still at x5 for testing purposes (and burnin).

Thanks, everyone, for being so helpful. :D

If you don't mind me asking, what did your A7N8X get before you did the VDD mod? I hope to hit 200 FSB @ stock VDD....

Actually to update, it's now at 210. :( It locked up, but now i'm not sure if it's the FSB or the OS/programs/etc (software prob?)

Before the VDD mod, it was 189 MHz.

206 MHz FSB is the most stable and fastest FSB I can get. Prime95 and 3DMark2001 passes. I'm glad it is actually faster than 200 Mhz, but what are others getting? I thought I heard ppl getting more than that.

Well, that's not my final settings. Still hoping to get 206x10.5 for 2163 MHz.

At 2163, it was giving me errors on Prime. Hopefully after this burnin, it will be smooth sailing at 2.163

Xp 2400 Tbred B running at 10.5x200fsb. i did the wire trick to get ther lower multi's to work. It's stable and my temps didnt even go up that much ... 35 idel cpu and around 22 mobo on aeroflow hsf.

i also have xp 2000 system i unlocked it by filling in the gaps i still cant get 10x multi for some reason, but everything else is working... temps are very high on it tho comparing to xp 2400. Idel is like 40c and load around 48. running only at 11.5x150fsb.

Back