• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a fan upgrade for watercooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

a1cnolan

hey guys i have a situation where i want to upgrade all the fans in my case but i don't know what to get.
i currently am running alot of 50cfm ystechs and like two sunons that came with the case and a radioshack 120mm fan on my heatercore.
i want to some higher cfms to exhaust the heat from my system better and better pull in cool air. it seems to be a problem since my case temps rise when my cpu temps rise. i just don't know anything about fans cause i skipped air cooling and went straight to the watercooling.
it doesn't matter if it is louder but i need it to push and pull more
any suggestions for something hopefully kinda quiet but definitely pushes more? and where i may get them?

Eh, those 190 cfm 120mm delta's are hardcore concerning noise. But if you can get a switch that goes 5v~7v~12v it would be really cool. You can set it to 12v to drive everybody at a LAN crazy so they cant concentrate~play~etc because fingers are in ears etc heheh. I also like the 235 cfm comair rotron 176mm x 50mm fans. They are really powerful and a bit less money and ALOT lower pitch~noise. You can use the search feature to find the comair rotron fan info as there is quite a bit.

Back