• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Greeting, all!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrKillington

Hey guys! I don't know how many of you remember me but I was on these forums pretty heavily a while back. I've been away for quite some time but I never stopped folding for team 32. I've basically been busy setting up a company (Myself and crashoveride are going into business fleecing... I mean, helping old people with their computers). So, now that I've actually reached the BUILDING phase of our business I will be around again. How's everyone been?

Glad to have you back! I remember you by your avatar :D

Thats cool that you and crashoveride are going into business....i hope that you are sucessful and that you fold :D

'Gumpy

That a great Idea,wish you guys the best of luck in your new venture.Think of all the computers you could borg for the team.

Welcome back....I too remember you by the avatar. Good luck on the company and happy borging!

CaliVW78

lol... this is the second forum I've come back to after a few month hiatus where everyone recognized me by my avatar... guess it must be pretty distinct =)
I'm hoping to bring the 2400+ on tonight but I'm very tired... but then again driver installation is going damn fast, so perhaps.. =)

Good luck with your company... Where are you going to advertise - perhaps we might be able to help with making print ads, or banner ads...

ImG

Back