• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thief 3 Screenshots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
and about time too. thats gonna be an ausome game.
Whats this game about?
seriously, the title doesn't give it away? lol j/k. Basically, your a thief. you have to steal things, kill people and generally be a bad person lol. Thief I & II were both great games.

thief 2 = great ???

Damn it today I can get that game for 1/4 the normal price but I buy Deus Ex instead :D

Which one do you guys think is better?

oh dues ex is better, no doubt. But thief II is still a great game. The fact that i paid £5 for thiefI & II makes them even better games:D lol

Thief (1 and 2) is one of those essential games like Half-Life, that you just need to play if you call yourself a gamer.

Well, not everyone likes "slow" (read: use your brain) stealthy games although I'll never understand why.

While Deus Ex is probably my favorite game of all time, there's something unique about Thief. The sound, lighting, environments, even the "outdated" looking graphics make it realistic. I played Thief 2 through again a couple months ago and it still sent chills up my spine, something about the game makes you feel like you're really Garett (sp?).

I couldn't get the screenshots to load on that page, hopefully it'll work later.

i still say thief and thief 2 are the best games for using EAX. it's like the games were designed around EAX :) i have both (thief 1 came with my Soundblaster live! X-Gamer and i bought thief 2 for like $10), everyone should have these games.

Back