• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

100 Dollars

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stan03

Can someone recommend a goot 100 dollar card i can get to use temporarily before i get the Radeon 9800?

i'll sell you 25% shareof my 9800pro for $100.00. the 9800pro costs as much as a medium sized corporation so why not?

all kidding aside stretch to 150 bucks if you can and get a 9500 np red sapphire from allstarshop and take a shot at the mod! even if the mod doesnt work for 150 bucks you have a damn nice card.

Rasputin'sLiver said:
all kidding aside stretch to 150 bucks if you can and get a 9500 np red sapphire from allstarshop and take a shot at the mod! even if the mod doesnt work for 150 bucks you have a damn nice card.

Why do that? All he wants for now is a ceap thing to tide him over till he gets a 9800 Pro...no point in wasting the extra $50 for a temporary

but can a computer run without a graphics card? im so stupid sorry...:bang head

no it cant, unless you have onboard vid.

why not just get a like 16 mb rage3d card for like 10 bucks

then youll have an extra 90 bucks to get the 9800 faster

Why not just get the 9500np and turn it into the 9700. I don't think the extra cost of the 9800 over the 9700 is warranted. Put your money into other mods.

Yeah, find a TI200, or Radeon 9000/8500 LE to tide you over till you can afford the card that you want. www.newegg.com has some of the best deals on the web. You will be able to get most if not all of your money back if you sell the temp card once you have the card that you are really wanting.

I need to pick up my meesage count so I can even access the Classifieds for some of these deals.....Need 100 posts, right?? geesh..time to start replying..

SP

Back