• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Iwill problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Skiing Squirrel

Hey, I have an Iwill DS133-r. For those who dont what this popular board is, its a dual P3 and supports rambus ram. For some reason, everytime I shutdown, the next time I restart, it wont post. I have to reset the CMOS in order to have it to post and go into windows. Its perfectly stable in windows, and runs pretty cool, around 43 degrees on idle... I know, I need to get a better heatsink. I only have one CPU running right now, because I cant afford another one right now. :D . What is the problem? I am totally stumped! :confused:

i have an iwill p4ht. have u recently flashed bios?? and if so try to restore it back to previous version, If not look for an updater version

If all else fails try swaping ram, iwills are really fussy about ram, at least mine is

Back