• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

lan party borging

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xevuhtess7

w00t... tonight im goin to a 10-person lan party with my buddies, about half of them dont fold..... ;) *evil laugh*

whatever lan parties you guys go to, get everyone to fold!!

Borg Borg Borg!

At the LAN, share a folder labeled pr0n and put the FaH client service installer in it. Rename it to hawt_pr0n and let the borging begin :D

David said:
At the LAN, share a folder labeled pr0n and put the FaH client service installer in it. Rename it to hawt_pr0n and let the borging begin :D

That's amazing! ( Have you done this before David? ;) ) j/k

Good luck borging the computers at the LAN, don't forget to get them on the forum too.

yeah, well none of my friends that don't already have it will let me put it on. When they leave their computers at LAN parties they lock their computers now :(

So just do what bottom line hackers do and scan them with hfind or x-scan or the like with a password book From your own computer.

Easy pickings, ;)

It all started when Somebody secritly gave everybody nmida while we were all playing serious sam at our first SS lan.
(Might I mention that with my previously vast experiance, it was a 54-6 and 67-1 slaughter? and I'd never played that game LoL!)

Anyways... After me and a buddy checked the ip logs and traced it back to where it came from, the SAME PERSON tried to hack my computer!

Oh no, it was on from then... I'm like bringind a gun to a knife fight.

The three of us had so much fun that LAN after we all settled down abit we started another lan a couple weeks later with all our good friends where the objective was hacking.

Whoever's computer stayed on the longest wins.

I came in second and I wasn't even there... I opened my computer and stick my Linksys router in there with every port disabled.

Unfortunatly one of my good buddies who knows infinately more about hacking than I do waxed me off heh... Now I know he can bypass Linksys routers... But I still argue that he cheated and yanked the little AC/DC plug out the back of my computer cause it had scrap marks on it LoL!

We cheated... We match batch files and cmd scripts the week before the LAN to get a leg up on everyone. I think he knocked off like 9/19 or 20 computers himself, i got 5 on autopilot <g>

Hacking lan's are fun.

I highly endorse MIS/CIS/Network Admins to start one and get fun people that don't mind getting waxed to go to one. You learn how to defend against a bunch of stuff *very* fast.

Those damned hackers heh...

Yeah, not that I would condone hacking someone's computer and then wasting their hard drive space, electricity and bandwidth.

most of my friends who were at the lan already had folding cause i had previously forced them to install it :) but i nabbed 3 p4's but one guy wouldn't let me install it :(

Back