• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PRO/COOLING Slashdotted

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

airspirit

For those Pro/Cooling guys that come here as well, the reason you can't get to the forums over there is because Slashdot nuked Joe's server. BrianW was saying he wanted more traffic ....

This is not related to this, but about procooling -

Are there any special circumstances that would allow me not to post over there?

I have made two different user names, but it always says that i don't have the rights to post or view downloads. Whats up with this?

Assuming you or someone on your IP haven't been banned, I don't see any reason why not. Contact the webmaster over there to see if you can get some help, because they always like to have new people to stir the ideas around.

airspirit said:
For those Pro/Cooling guys that come here as well, the reason you can't get to the forums over there is because Slashdot nuked Joe's server. BrianW was saying he wanted more traffic ....

Thanks for letting us know.

airspirit said:
WTF? So the site wasn't getting enough traffic so they shut it down? Or what? Any idea when it will be back up?

jaydee116

Good idea, even if it did overload them a bit. It's a really good cooling-focused site & forums & could use some fresh, intelligent faces. :)

Back