• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm home!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

axlecrusher

Well after 2 weeks I'm finally home from the hospital! I do have some bad new however, not pertaining to my health. The BEAST, my computer, folded it's last protein sometime yesterday. The hard drive finally went on the thing, less then a year old too. Don't you just love it when you hear a lot of *clunks* comming from a hard drive, such a horrible sound. It's being RMAed but as of now it won't even boot. It will be down untill I get the replacement drive. Hope it comes soon!

Axle

You still might be able to do Overfoldix if you have a broadband connection.
Oh, and I'm glad you are back and doing well:D

Nice to hear you are home man.:)

Thats too bad about your hard Drive. I really like seagates for long term life.

Hope you are up and running soon.

cp

I'm 0/8 in Maxtors in the last decade. POS drives, I don't care what ANYONE has to say about them. POS...

Glad you're back from the hospital!
Sorry your drive went out though :'(

axlecrusher wins a free Folding comp! What's your folding name?

*Edit* How hillarious! I didn't even read his sig to see they were Maxtor drives! Just came back through hours later to reread it.

Last edited:
Glad to know that you're home safe :)

Have you not got any spare drives that you could fit Win98 and Folding on? A small win 98 install would get at least some work done.

Back