• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What would you do?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cereal Killa

What would you do if this happened to your PC?
Click here
Don't mind the context, it's about cheaters... Just watch what happens with some dudes PC...
What would you do?
I would take out a shotgun and blast all those g*y motherf*ckers brains out :mad: :p

At all lans you should sign a form agreeing to allow your PC to be destroyed if you cheat..... now that would end the problem once and for all!

Is that the vid from Lantrocity?

That was fake. I did alot or research on that vid, turns out the folks over at Lantrocity had a dead 386 and some other old hardware, and they decided to stage the entire event. For those of us who have spent more than $30 on our cases, we know that throwing them onto the concrete from that height wouldn't make them explode. And these are mid-sized ATX towers... that thing was a mini-AT, a.k.a. old school wrap-around shell-from-hell style case.

At all lans you should sign a form agreeing to allow your PC to be destroyed if you cheat..... now that would end the problem once and for all!

That would never fly. I think people should just be told, in a polite way, to "Get the **** out."

Back