• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Modded Bed and Case by Onny

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Starfoxer

World's Biggest E-Thug
My MSN pal in Germany has requested that I post some pics of his work.

i told his *** to get an account, but he is having trouble.

First, his highly overclocked bed ricer bed!!!

bett2.jpg

He got a huge server case that took a redundant power-supply, so he made an adaptor for smaller PSU's out of plexi-glass

plexiabd.jpg

His huge server case

lackiert.jpg

I came in contact with him when he e-mailed me after seeing this article.

http://www.overclockers.com/tips1029/

he says he is going to do the same. i hope so ;)

OH MY GOD, that is seriously a pimp master bed. Looks like something right out of Austin Powers.... wow..... Do I dare ask what the magazine is sitting next to the pillow.... no... no I won't... and nether will the rest of you... :)

ROFL at the bed.

Seriously though, that case is huge! It is one of the better looking server cases that I have seen though, and it definatley has lots and lots of mod potential. I need to get me a big *** server case to put my watercooling in, and I want to cut it up and make it purdy. :p

:drool:

Big server cases :drool:

Gotta love big cases, man. At least I gotta!

I hope he is either water cooling that baby now, or planning to because a case that nice and that roomy just BEGS for liquid cooling!

Back