• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OT : Life goes on

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Justy303

As you might know, I've been folding for FTWL for a while now. Well, things have changed here at home and I will not be able to do much folding in the near future. Anyway, this is not a bad thing for me since the reason for my productivity-loss is another kind of productivity :D

Last friday, me and my wife got a

DAUGHTER

(Our first child)

Because of this I'll quite rarely have the computer on, so only folding on occasions right now.

so...

Life goes on ...

YES THEY DO! My son is 7 months old already and it seems like he was just born yesterday! Congrats on the daughter!!!!

thanksfortheinfo.jpg

Tell me about it...

My son is 20 and daughter is 23.

Enjoy them because they change day-to-day and you don't want to miss any of it.

God bless ya.... I'm jealous. The wife and I can't due to medical reasons.... :rolleyes: :cry:

Enjoy each day, and every bit of joy your new daughter brings.

Good news.... :)

Fold ON!, and LIVE ON!!! :thup:

Justy303 said:
...Last friday, me and my wife got a

DAUGHTER

(Our first child)

Because of this I'll quite rarely have the computer on, so only folding on occasions right now.

so...

Life goes on ...
Congrats! I have one (2 years) and one due in march... But I'm afraid you have it backwards... You now need to fold MORE and HARDER because of your daughter and for her generation! Not the other way around! When my daughter was born was when I turned the heat WAY up. Now that #2 is on the way, well, I have to at LEAST double my output right? :D

Cjwinnit said:
Seal, that's evil :D

I think you've forgotten that you unleashed it on all of us with him Cj :)

Glad to hear their is an addition to your family Justy! I hope that she will bring you newfound happiness and more rigs through asking kind old people for their cpu cycles :D

Fold and Frag on
Brian

Thank you all !!

The problem lies within the fact that our appartment is quite small and the computer is located in our bedroom so (about the only place it fits) ... well, let's see if I find a solution.

Must fold, must fold, must fold, must fold,....

Aaaarrrghghghh.....

[Evil-guy-in-wheelchair-mode] Misteerr Boooooonnnnd [Evil-guy-in-wheelchair-mode/]

OK, here we go, I already went insane...

Must fold, must fold, must fold, must fold,....

congrats on the new life, and i wish you the best in all of her endevors, and where are the happy father pics?

dagamore said:
congrats on the new life, and i wish you the best in all of her endevors, and where are the happy father pics?

Patience :D , I have to "borrow" a digi-camera from work.

Back