• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

120mm hole saw?????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gonna be a bit pricey but goto Directron They have the holesaw for $30 but you also need the arbor to attach it to your drill which is another $16. Too expensive in my opinion but then again I have a dremel and dont mind spending the extra time to cut holes with it.

I bought mine from McMaster-Carr . They have tons of useful stuff ( tubing, barbs, sleeving, and hole saws). Good luck

Last edited:
i think the one i used was 119mm, and it worked great, but i have used the 114 before, and they are nice as well, :D

i picked one up yesterday at home depot $22 for the saw and about $15 for the arbor, cut a beautiful hole in an acrylic side panel with it and the drill press :).

I used a dremel with mine... took along time too...

Course then my hard work on that case paid off when i was forced to get a new one when my modded case was shorting out. Argh!

Back