• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KT4 Ultra......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

got 2 questions for you all.....

first one is I cant get my onboard lan to work... Ive enabled it in the bios and have updated the bois driver for it also.... but still catn get it to work. Ive got Win XP Pro and it does not say that there is a probelm with the driver but to no eval, it still dont work. Any sugestions?? or has anyone else had this problem??

second question.... I got my working pc and got a second HD so how do i add it so that it works with my exsisting HD drive. I mean what all do i have to do so I can store info on it.

Bios settings wanted

I have been unsuccessful in getting up on my FSB,
I need help.
could you please tell me how in the world you got your system to stably go beyond 133MHz FSB,
I have tried with no avail!

Please,
Ken

rcillig said:
got 2 questions for you all.....

first one is I cant get my onboard lan to work... Ive enabled it in the bios and have updated the bois driver for it also.... but still catn get it to work. Ive got Win XP Pro and it does not say that there is a probelm with the driver but to no eval, it still dont work. Any sugestions?? or has anyone else had this problem??

second question.... I got my working pc and got a second HD so how do i add it so that it works with my exsisting HD drive. I mean what all do i have to do so I can store info on it.

not sure bout your first problem bas as far as adding your second HD to your system all u have to do set ur second drive up as a slave. Follow the jumper setting thats on the HD or go to the drives website to see a diagram of jumper settings for your HD.
then plug the drive into the same IDE cable as your other HD usaully the middle of the IDE cable.
boot up ur machine then check ur BIOS to see if the HD is there.
these instructions come with the HD when u purchase it.:eek:

Back