• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Isabel crunches Crunch'o'matics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shabadoo

Registered
I live in Virginia Beach and I have had no power since Thur and still have no power. No major problems but my seti output is suffering. I have a few machines running at work and some running at my grandson's house but most of my farm is down till further notice. Sorry to let you all down.

Don't stress over it. Glad you are safe and that the storm dropped some strength before hitting.

I went through Andrew here in Florida. I didn't have electric for a week. It was so hot and muggy! To top it off, everybody just across the street had electric! I mean just a regular neighborhood street. That was a real bummer hearing all those A/C's running!

It looks like several crunchers got slowed down. A review of the daily stat's for the race shows more than a few members who have dropped production to zero this week.

I hope all are well and I look forward to seeing them recover to full strength.

Well so long as your crunchers weren't crunched by a falling tree a little power outage is no big deal.

Sorry to hear about the RL troubles. Not to worry about the current race, it is secondary. My main rig at home and lan server are down not was well. :/ I don't even have a hurricane to blame it on. ;)

Cy

Back