• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my new case today :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Biznatch

Well I finally got my new case after like 4 days of waiting, but my Antec SX1040B2 Finally arived. There is only 1 slight problem. I ordered 1 case, 1 9600P, and 1 Black CD drive to match the case.......I recieved all that AND another identical case. I rechecked the Invoice and they only billed me for 1? What do you guys think I should do? I'm sure as heck not going to pay for shipping it back :p Do you think they will just bill my CC for the other one or what?

ill take it if they dont. :D looking to get a case before i start putting everything together.

but seriously, if you call, they may make you send it back and force you to either pay for the shipping or pay for the case. but like i said, ill take it. :D

I don't think they can bill your CC for it without letting you having a chance to send it back to them. More than likely you'll just keep it and get a freebie cuz they fouled up. If they don't say anything I'd sell it, looks like a awesome case.

Yay, you got lucky and they messedup. I don't eventhink the ethical overclockers would disagree with you keeping it... though it would be nice to put it to a charitably cause, like sending it to a needy folder.

Well it was from newegg, anyone else have this type of thing happen? Are they going to like send me a notice requesting it back? or should I call them and notify them(parents are *******g about how it isn't righ *rolls eyes*) I think if they messed up its not my fault, they should be more carefull :p

hold onto it for a while, i doubt if they request it back they will make you pay for the shipping, if nothing id just keep it.

Back