Overclockers Forums > Software > Microsoft Operating Systems
Microsoft Operating Systems Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
Forum Jump

Longer lasting tooltip?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 10-02-03, 10:40 PM Thread Starter   #1
MrSelfDestruct

Longer lasting tooltip?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if there was a way to make tooltips last longer while you have the mouse on them. Like when I hover over a thread title the tooltip will pop up and stay there for like 5 seconds, then go away. Is there anyway I can get it to last longer? BTW I'm using Win2000. Thanks.

Old 10-02-03, 10:51 PM   #2
CrashOveride

Mine stay as long as my mouse is over the link, however I am using Mozilla Firebird so unless you want to switch (and you should cuz Firebird is teh 1337est browser in the world, yes the world) I don't know that it is changeable but you could check http://www.annoyances.org/ to see if they have a reg hack for it (or experiment in the IE registry keys).

.....AIUHB0252@2300mhz.SP-97~Abit.NF7-S~512.RAM@fast.timings~9700Pro.w/.copper.HSF.~.2.monitors
.................................................. ..Windows XP because I have conditions
....Fold.for.[OC]FoldingNinjas!!!....You .would.be.amazed.at.what.a.group.of.intelegent.peo ple.can.overlook
...............................................All.blanket.statments.are.false|Nothing.is.absoloute.
............................Don't.Let.ThermalTake.Your.Money~|~Are.You.Into.Th at.Hacky.Stuff?
AKA:supaiku
.................................................. ........Can.you.find.the.ninja.in.my.avatar?!?!
CrashOveride is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 10-02-03, 10:54 PM Thread Starter   #3
MrSelfDestruct

Okay, I'll check it out. Thanks.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Software > Microsoft Operating Systems
Microsoft Operating Systems Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications