• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Results with my 1333

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KaHNZa

I got myself a 1333 a few days ago and haven't been able to get it above 1466. HSF is not an issue for I have a Glaciator on it. And I've tried all different voltages. I'm a little perturbed because my 1.2 that I got a few months ago runs perfectly stable at 1466. I would think that a 1333 would be able to get to 1550 or so. BTW, both my 1.2 and 1333 are running on Iwill KK266 mobos.

KaHNZa (Jul 10, 2001 07:27 p.m.):
I got myself a 1333 a few days ago and haven't been able to get it above 1466. HSF is not an issue for I have a Glaciator on it. And I've tried all different voltages. I'm a little perturbed because my 1.2 that I got a few months ago runs perfectly stable at 1466. I would think that a 1333 would be able to get to 1550 or so. BTW, both my 1.2 and 1333 are running on Iwill KK266 mobos.

Well as you may know, not all chips are created equal. You may of just got a bum chip. Remember reading all those posta about the 1.4's that everybody thought would get to 1.6+, well it did not happen. Have you tried twaeking the BIOS for those few extra mhz? Doing this got me a few more.

Back