• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Where is the new duron 1000mhz??? I thought...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
M

Me

I thought iwas coming out this past monday and prices were going to drop on processors like 20 bucks.
What is going on????

Me (Jul 17, 2001 08:00 a.m.):
I thought iwas coming out this past monday and prices were going to drop on processors like 20 bucks.
What is going on????

I read that same post and he is a known B.S'er. I would read the techie sites like ZDnet.com and so on to find out for sure.

hmm, I know the ones that are comin to my local store tomorrow will be OEM for sure. They only sell OEM :( ohwell. But as for price drops, I don't think we'll see them till AMD officially announces the Duron 1GHz.

I mean, AMD wants fireworks to go off when the Duron 1GHz is officially announced eh. Just watch the big banner on the homepage. lol

hell no, unless you get it in a package deal, youd have to be completly dumb to buy a celeron since there price is so darn high for "Value". There price is like what Athlons are going for LOL.

good one "Me'

LOL,
which reminds me, I saw a 533MHz working Celeron2 computer in the garbage yesterday. HP celerons suck even more since they basically boil in those little tiny mini towers LOL

What gets me is that they sell tons of them at bestbuy and compusa and all those retail stores. What a rippoff ! I am selling my slot a t-bird 1000mhz 128meg ram , 20 gig 7200 rpm hdd , 4 meg video card, soundblaster 64, 52x cdrom and 15inch monitor for 570 obo in my local trading post. The good thing is i dont have to pay until its sold. I mean if they are selling 800-800 mhz celerons and durons with 128meg ram and 20 or 40 gig hdd with a tnt card for 800-900 bucks with no monitor i think its a good deal to buy my rig. I should be getting a 1.333 and iwillkk266 after its sold as i already bought the crucial ram cas 2. I will be sticking in pc100 crap ram in the computer thats sold

Back