• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Advice needed, Merkor tech??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rxtrom

I am looking for a CHEAP 21 inch monitor a sony trinitron, there are only a few places I know that have off lease monitors. Merkortech.com is one i know that has a black one. BUT their reseller rating is bad, i was wondering if anyone had experiece wit hthem, or knows anyone, that has a good deal on one of these monitors. THANKS

Well, I haven't had any experience with this vendor, but judging from the Reseller Rating, I would stay away regardless.
However, this IBM P260 at Surfplusis a pretty good deal, as it is a FD Trinitron as well. Also here is a good recommendation for this vendor @ the OC Forums.

I got it!!!! Black P260 IBM sony trinitron FD 260 Shipped!!!! Excellent Grade A mint!!! They only have a limited supply and they will not be putting any on their web page, or ebay. Most of them are claimed
Thanks for all the help!!

Back