• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Multiplier

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ymNA

Hi all, I am confused about all those L1 bridge stuff. I will get my 750 Duron in 2 more days and I want to oc my system. I tried to search at tomshardware but it got me confuse. So anyway, what bridge do I have to close or open on the cpu in order to change the multiplier and other stuff? Please give me the link to some article about those or show me a simple way to do it
Thanks

that wold be the L1 bridges they will be labeled L1 and look like this(there r 4 of them) : : : : and you need to connect them like this I I I I and you can change the multiplier, also look into connecting your L7 brigdes to up the voltage of the Duron-casue once you start to OC youll need to up the voltage soon...just wait and see, but be sure of your cooling before you do up the voltage.

Back