• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

zmoz.com help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jstutman

i signed up for there hosting plan on tuesday, i have not recieved any info from them. so today i send them emails. every email addy they list gets returned, as if there mail server is down. i was reccomended this hosting compnay by some people here. as of now they have my money and no hosting at all. if anyone can lend me some assistance please post below thanks.

Well i just checked thier site and it up and running so i don't know what happened there.

yeah, i went to there site to get all the email address's im just wondering what is going on. i am to wonder, is this the support i will be getting from zmoz.com?

ok so now the site is officially down. i know people here that say zmoz hosts there site. well? did your site go down as well? looks like this owner isnt to technical with his site. are we looking at 10% uptime? someone give me a site that can actually help me and set me up immediaitly.

please

Back