• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't break 2.2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nullvalue

Registered
Im running a 2500+ "locked" 11X200 @ 1.825v
512mb Geil DDR3200, 420watt antec psu,
nf7-s rev2, 9800 xt ,audigy 2.
When i try for 11x210 or so it just won't boot, or it will blue screen while loading winxp. I tried taking the core up to 1.95 and still won't stay stable. Only running about 36C on idle right now and 42C Full-load. Just dunno what to try now any idea's?

Last edited:
Would relaxing the timings and raising the voltage help any?? I really don't know much about ram timings so I have no idea what to set them at or anything. And id really like to think the mb isn't maxed out.... would kinda be a bummer if it is. As for the ram yea it may be maxxed but even being crappy ram it should go a tad over stock speed ya?

errr i seem to have lied. Just got 2.3 and seems very stable after a few hours of prime95. Had to drop my mem down to 11/3/3/2.5 just wondering if i might be able to tighten that up a tad and keep it stable. I also jumped the mem voltage up to 2.9

After you have found the setting you want to run just change the timing back on @ a time and see if she stay's stable if she doing use the losse timing. 2.5 3 3 11 after your done change one @ a time like boot 2 3 3 11 and test boot 2 2 3 11 and test then 2 2 2 11 then test. That way you can get your tight timing back the ones that you will be able to get anyway not always possible.

Back