• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fedex question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seer33

if my order was on truck for delivery but didnt make it to me the day, do you think i could call fedex and request to come pick it up later that evening

did they leave a note. sometimes when i miss a shipment they leave a note saying they will try tomorrow or i can pick it up that night after a certain time. so if you didn't get a note you can try calling and see what they say.

the thing is i cant find the number, in the phonebook it gives the 1800 number which does me no good

Look at entry 5:45. Your package wasn't due for delivery. FedEX will hold it and deliver it tommorrow. They do that so people won't buy express shipping (which is cheaper) and get it in 2 days rather than buying the 2 day service (which is alot more expensive). Your package is fine, they didn't lose it.

sorry i didn't get back to you sooner. but i think you could pick it up. By the way i'm in Waterloo. I see that you in Cedar Rapids.

yeah if you call them and tell them the tracking they can transfer u to the local facilty, at the end of the day when they come back to drop off un dropped off packages you could pick it up then,, or wait another day

Back