• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fs2004 crash, video?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RG

Hi guys, I had fs2004 for 2 months, when I bought my 9600pro, it started to crash wth 8x, (it was 1-2 months ago) then I put it on 4x it went just fine, i was enjoing the game, 2 days ago, I donwloaded new catalyst drivers, 4.1. And the game starded to crash, windows restart. when I'm in the windows(enternet, sofware....) it doestn crash, but when i'm in fs, it crashes after 5-6 minutes plaing it. I havent chek it in other games. can it be new catalyst drivers? should i try omega ones? If my vga is overheating, how do i check it? Please reply, thex!:(

my corrent config is the same except for memory, I have 2X256pc2100 and one 512 pc2700

we are taking this afield of your original problem, but if you were to just run the 2x256 sticks you would have increased memory bandwidth that running 3 sticks. wish i could help with the 8x issue, roll back your drivers, or try omega's

I puted one 512 pc2700, and it accually goes faster than it was 1024meg, I dunno why but ti definatly faster.

ok, I rolled back to 3.9 catalyst, and now the vpu recover shows me that my graphics accelerator did not respond(same thing was happening when I had 8x problem). Please help me guys, give me some soggestions. thank you for your help.

Back