• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

service install problems.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fhanderson

I just got 3 new computers up and running last thursday. I use the FAHservice install from the FAH installation sticky. I used the custom install and set my user name, team 32, and machine ID #. When I went back to check the longs tuesday evening, all the computers were set for anonymous user and all the machine IDs were set to one. I check the client cfg. file and they were al scrambled(yes, i was very careful to use Notepad). I spent the better part of yesterday trying to get the service install to work but still had consistent problems. Finally, I removed everything from all three machines, and use the new one-click 2.1. Problems solved, unfortunately, I don't know if team 32 got credit for all the work. I just check all my logs and everything seems to be working fine, user name, team 32, and machine ids are correct. Each computer has finnished 2- 100 step work units and has sent in the results.

Back