• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new lian li cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
looks like they are using some bigger fans now, thats nice. noticed that its a "flipped ATX"!? maybe it is already BTX compatible!?

9mmCensor said:
Holy G5 rip batman, thats awesome.

That's for sure. I like the one on the far right, but the other two fall short of the G5*

*Internally, I think the G5 is worked out quite well, but externally I think it's merely an "above-average" case.

its not a review, they are just saying that it is a flipped ATX design and that its going to be announced @ cebit.

It looks to me like the fan may not be mounted completely inside the case and that may be a faster, but it looks to be some small sort of air directional device, regardless. Nice cases, I like the one on the far right the most, but the other two seem to offer awesome airflow.

im buying definantly i dont care the cost, looks amazing and dead sexy! Wc would be easy in any of the cases, they all look like they want a raid array in em :)

i would guess for 120mm too. but for me it looks like the front fan is only cooling the HDDs, nothing of its airflow is going over the MB!?

The whole front of the case is one big grill. The back 120 mm fan would pull air from the whole front of the case, though I would personally add another fan in there somehow if it doesn't cool well.

Those cases seem to have a nice area in the bottom right that may be ampt for fitting a floor-mounted heater core, though on the smaller one it looks to be a tight-fit.

If those arn't 120mm fans, then the cases are micro sized. . .
Roughly, the first one looks to be about 19" tall. The second case about 21" tall.

Hope that bar the goes over the mobo tray does block most cpu mounts.

Even still, it'll be nice to take that front fan and duct it straight to the hs.

that bar looks like its supposed to fasten the pci/pcx/whatever cards, so you can hook up even bigger fans to your gpu. that would be a very nice addition! already thought about custom building something like this for my pc-60...

Back