• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I get Asus LiveUpdate?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tekOC

Can anyone PLEASE direct me to a link since I cant find it ANYWHERE, I looked on Asus - their tools section is down *how suprising*, I searched on Google and I cant find anything.

Anyone? Thanks:mad:

It aint even recommended to use the "live update" anyway.

Your probably thinking of updating the BIOS:D

No I'm thinking of Asus LiveUpdate so I can download the newest BIOS without waiting for Asus to post it on their slow-*** website.

k there guy?

just goto asus website and click on download link... :) it's not advisable to those who do not know how to use it. i have always used live update and never had problems...

Yes where is the download link for AsusUpdate on Asus' website?

it came with my cd so i dont knw, i looke don the asus site and its hard to find as hell i still cant find it.

LOL, once again.. I'm not looking for the BIOS - I'm looking for Asus LiveUpdate. The SOFTWARE, not the BIOS.

I-already-have-the-BIOS.

Is that easy enough kids? ;)

Just use the built in flasher, (alt+F2) its safer than flashing in windows.

Only reason you might want to flash in windows is if you dont have a floppy drive, and I know that you do.

Yes craig I know that, I only want Asus LiveUpdate so I can download the newest BIOS from the german mirror - because their slow USA website takes like an extra week for the BIOS to show up.

But I dont even need LiveUpdate anymore - all I have to do is go to the German Asus website and find the newest bios there.

Whatever :)

tekOC said:
Yes craig I know that, I only want Asus LiveUpdate so I can download the newest BIOS from the german mirror - because their slow USA website takes like an extra week for the BIOS to show up.

But I dont even need LiveUpdate anymore - all I have to do is go to the German Asus website and find the newest bios there.

Whatever :)

lmao, I've had same problem. I don't get it how could they tell to get this ASUS LiveUpdate to download the BIOS and not give it anywhere? :mad: :confused: Funny I found it on the same page.... at least the thing is in English.

Back