• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ttgi

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
What do you guys think of the TTGI TT-450SS, or maybe TT-520SS? They are decent prices.

Here's the link to the 450SS

I have:

Aspire (Black) XDreamer II 350watt
ASUS A7N8X-Deluxe
Athlon 2500XP Barton running 210x11 @ 1.74V (2310mhz)
2x256 Geil Golden Dragon PC3500 @ 2.8, 2-3-3-7 (in single channel now b/c of instability)
SB Audigy Gamer
WD 80gig 7200rpm 8mb (hoping to put in a serial ATA)
Lite-On 40x**** (forget)
Sony DVD 16x
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (hoping to overclock, but once again I don't want to until I get a bigger PS)
Vantec Nexus Fan controller (4 dials with Blue LED)
6 Blue Led fans (1 top exhaust, 1 side intake, 2 rear exhaust, 2 front intake --all 80mm)
Thermalright SLK-800u with Vantec Tornado

I may even add this extra northbridge cooler (Vantec Iceburg Copper), but I'm afraid to add more stuff now since I think my instability issues were due to my power supply.

Any TTGI psu is better than a generic pos. If i had a choice between the Axpire or a TTGI, i'd jump on the TTGI with the quickness!.

The thing is that I made a topic before and after a couple people said "Forton/Sparkle," and "Antec" they stopped posting. I asked what they thought of TTGI and not one response. I guess this will conclude my decision? :p

P.S. I love this forum.

My general impression from various message boards seems to point to them being above average in quality, but not quite up there with Fortron and Antec. TTGI/Superflower/Hiper all seem to be made by Fore Point Industrial, FWIW. I'd maybe take one over Sirtec made units like Thermaltake and Highpower, but only if no Enermax, Antec, or especially Fortron were available.

Back