• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EMIII Lockup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scary_Penguin

For whatever reason, EMIII Locks up and slows my system down some when I try to have it retrieve my current score by double clicking the little box. It works great at home, gets my score in about 5 seconds or so, but here at work, blah, frozen.

Any ideas?

I have no idea how to fix your problem (except maybe a uninstal/reinstal/reboot of EM-III), but I have a question to add to this EM-III thread: Is the CPU speed shown in EM-III correct? If so I have to change my signature because XP2100@2397Mhz sounds much more impressive than [email protected] (from WinXP system properties menu) :D

EDIT: The suspense was killing me, I had to stop folding for a minute and go into the bios and check my settings... 175x12.5=not 2397Mhz. I thought there was some reason Ghz would read lower (i.e. being 1024mhz instead of 1000 mhz.) Oh well... I'm not a super math guy.

Scary_Penguin: Did you try uninstall/reinstall/reboot to fix your EM-III?

Last edited:
Back