• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tictac's Latest Bios (NF7/S) - D23 ES.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm interested in those bioses too. Apparently he has 3 different ones or just 3 mirrors. He didn't leave any notes on what he changed in them. I'm happy with his 3Dfire and am to afraid to try it.

What does this bios setup do that the one from abit doesnt? Seems a little sketchy to use bios that are just from someone not even affilated with abit...

TheCor4D said:
What does this bios setup do that the one from abit doesnt? Seems a little sketchy to use bios that are just from someone not even affilated with abit...

His latest modded BIOS solved some major issues that the offical Abit BIOS was causing...he also made the BIOS a little more stable at higher FSB by changing certain codes around...and he actually worked with some abit engineers (getting the correct info and such) on Abit forums...

And actually his 22 and 23's are very nice and stable...

TheCor4D said:

basically it does everything that the abit one doesnt:)

if ya check his Bios forum.. I posted about those about a week ago.. and this was TicTac's response..

"no improvement

just engineering sample incase some1 to develop it "

Thunda

So basically there is no reason to use these bios? they are just re-engineered for someone else to make better use of them? Im confused :|

I can't use the D23SZ because it causes instabilty with DC DDR in my mobo. the A22BK is doing a great job.

Suma.

Back