• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

results on trying to turn on powernow in NF2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bulk88

Okay I finnally have gotten to trying to turn on the powernow in NF2. Obviously the registers petr provides at his web site dont work. But it is interesting they keep their state when you change them.

Anyways I have tried to change EVERY REGISTER to 1 (and incountered a couple auto crash registers) and the system crashes. I did think on the NB. Also in the PCI device list, there are 6 memeory controllers I can play with. I changed everything in the first to 1 and it didn't work. I tried this over about 6 reboots, that means not everything that cna be one became one, so if it is a combination of 3 registers scattered about the NB I probably didn't get them.

doesn't anyone here have NF2 datasheet? is there a way of tricking Nvidia into giving one of my friends who is a recognized computer journalist (but too low end to get any major favors from computer companies (asked 60 times, got 2 things)) a copy of the datasheets under NDA?

Also anyone have any tips or advice for me on trying to find the register?

Also should I try buying alot of NF2 boards try it on them, then get rid of them?

Do you guys think I should get a NF1 to play with?

Back