• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Full Tower case -$25 w/o ship

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Use fedex ground. It WAS $64 to 21158 (my zip) until I changed it to fedex ground, then it was only $23. For some reason their shipping defaults to Fedex 2-day

Last edited:
yeah, $23 to ship a 30lbs, full-tower case is considered a steal IMO. I just don't have enough money to pay for the case and shipping 'cause I just bought an AIW 9800pro (which I LOVE).

Very nice find, that case is not junk by any standard, it's made by Supermicro and the PSU may be a Redundant 400W.

Also, to put it into perspective, here's the link (and price) that Directron offers for the same case.

Directron Link. $239 or 2/$476 :eek:

An awesome deal, regardless of whether the Drive bay coverings are missing or not.

Edit: I guess it's impossible to make a working link from their website, since I don't even have an account there. To find the link go to Cases --> Blowout - Server Cases/Rackmount and then the Supermicro case should be near the bottom of this page.

Last edited:
My fault, not his, I didn't know about that since I can't buy at many Yahoo stores as they don't ship to Canada (including this one :( ) . I removed the link and pointed a direction where the case link is.

I've ordered some cases from them on another clearance and they came in great shape. Much better than I thought for refurbs which is what they are.

You do have to be careful of the shipping and make sure someone is there for the delivery. Airborne just leaves it anywhere. They left my two huge boxes sitting by my door and I live on a main strip. Luckily I was here or they woudl have been gone. Good seller though.

Back