• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit Siluro Ti4200 Voltage Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCNEWBY

Hi all,

I just bought a new Abit Siluro ti4200 64MB card and tried to install it. It installs fine in my P3 mobo, but not in my Aopen AX4BS Pro which only supports 1.5v cards.

My questions ins: what is the voltage on my Abit Siluro, 1.5v or 3.3v? I cannot find this info anywhere. Either my AGP slot is broken or the card is 3.3v.......

Please help.

thank you for the info. do you have one yourself? it has an OTES system connected to it does yours have one as well? thanks

No I have a BFG TI4200 64mb,but all 4200's should be 1.5v.
As far as I know only really old cards have non 1.5v requirements.

What's an OTEC system? hehe.

Maybe Im wrong on the 1.5v but I dont think so.

it has a fan that is connected directly to the card to power up the fan. it uses the electricity from the motherboard to power up the fan.

anyway, this is really disappointing, I would need to contact Aopen tech support to figure out why my AGP port doesn't work.

Hows it goin?

Just a question about your ti4200 OTES, how loud is it? Mine is very loud, do u have the same prob?

Strat heres a pic of the otes :

DSC00524.jpg

DSC00522.jpg

Back