• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

voltage help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Flashfx2

The last few days i have been getting hi voltage reading mostly while i have been playing games but occasionally while just surfing the internet or chatting... i have my voltage core set at 1.8 and it reads at 1.84... that isn't to big of a problem since it has done that ever since i got my computer.. however the voltage that should be 3.3 is about 3.58 and occasionally goes up to 3.63 and that is when i get the message that my voltage is too high... it has only happened the last few days and i'm wondering t if it my motherboard or my powersupply if u have ne ideas let me know

A warm welcome to Flashfx2.

I doubt even 3.63 is a problem. What kind of board are you using? Asus usually sets there IO voltage higher than spec to aid in overclocking and stability. If you look at your motherboard manual there is probably a jumper to change the IO to something lower if you are concerned.

Back