• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X800 pro comes with "HDTV out cable" what is it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adam12

Registered
Like the subject, what is the HDTV out cable that comes with the X800? is it the thing that goes from S video to componet? a DVI cable? When I get my X800 im going to be connecting it to my HDTV so I am looking to see what my options are.
Thanks
Adam

Yeah, I know thats what I need. I was wondering if someone could confirm if the X800 comes with that, or the dongle that comes with the AIW cards. Or if the HDTV cable is something complety diffrent.

I believe some manufacturers (ie: Sapphire) are including the dongle in their retail boxes while some are not. I'd check and make sure that the card you order actually has one.

ATi does sell them seperately.

Yeah, I will have to check. It looks like the Sapphire one comes with it which is a $30 value and on top of that a coupon for HL2 makes it worth the extra $45 for the Sapphire, unless the one from ATI includes it.
Thanks
Adam

if i use this adapter on the monitor i could then play any component source on my monitor such as the xbox with that connection. Since im doing a conversion here with connections since it wasnt orgiionaly component but rgb will i see a set resolution limit or quality diffrence?

Back