• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fsarfino

Hi guys,

I just signed up and started folding. Hopefully this program will make a diffrence some day soon and find a cure for cancer.

I decided to finally install and start folding due to recent events and learning about FOH here on overclockers forums.

I'm sure like many others that are folding I have experinced several deaths of my loved ones due to this horrible disease called cancer. I have lost my father, grandparents, aunts and uncles to cancer and now my stepfather is ill with cancer and will die very soon.

I plan on running this program as much as I can to help find a cure. Hopefully we can all do it together.

Frank

Good for you fsarfino... Welcome to our F@H community.. Keep on folding and do your job as a folder, bring more! :p

I think the majority of us have lost loved ones due to ailments. Fold for the cure and welcome to the fold. See how many rigs you can get going. FOLD ON!

Back