• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sell all together or peice it out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
do you guys think it would be better to sell my main rig alltogether or to peice it out?

most parts are only a couple months old and i'm planning on selling everything including monitor, cordless mx duo mouse and keyboard, uninterrupitable power supply and printer and my system which has a gig of hyperx and oc's to 3.3 ghz on air easially.

if i sold it alltogether i would prob use a local online classifieds which usually has like a $30 fee.

if i parted it out then i would have to ship most things individually and i may not sell everything. not to mention it would take time to take apart seeing how all the wires are nicley tucked away in non visible places to maximize airflow (and light comming through the case modded FRONT WINDOW).

I'm selling my setup if I actually do move out this summer. I'm pretty much at the point where I can't take the heavy burden of my family anymore and am willing to sacrafice my main rig for a few months rent.

don't worry I still got my 1.6 pm laptop

Last edited:
It depends on how fast you want to sell it and if you want to pay the shipping.

If you want to get rid of it quick, then part it out and post it here. If you want to save some hastle with having to go to the post office 3 times a week, then try and sell it together.

not fair... restating the topic sentence like that. that's an instant thread killer :D

I will resurrect!!!!

ok so I'll change the topic sentence:

What has been your experience with selling systems all together or parting them out and which would you perfer.

Back