• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OverDrive on x800pro with 4.6beta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bobmanfoo

Disabled
has anyone gotten OD to work on the x800pro? it is possible to get it working, as the pcunleash article states, and someone got it working although failed to unlock the pipes. i've tried everything and can't even get the temp monitoring to work, anyone?

Bob,

My OverDrive works fine with my X800. I just got it today, installed the drivers, and OverDrive is in the advanced display options. It lists my GPU temp and allows me to enable OverDrive. I tried enabling it but it only took the core to about 507Mhz, I am currently running it at 540Mhz with no problems.

alpal said:
Bob,

My OverDrive works fine with my X800. I just got it today, installed the drivers, and OverDrive is in the advanced display options. It lists my GPU temp and allows me to enable OverDrive. I tried enabling it but it only took the core to about 507Mhz, I am currently running it at 540Mhz with no problems.

what drivers are you using?

ocman said:
Im using the 4.6 Betas and OD works fine on my card.

It only clocks the core to 506 though.

strange i just installed the 4.6 beta and still not there.....

Back