• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Special deal for folders in the classifieds

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arkaine23

Captain Random Senior Evil
I'm trying to fund my own wedding guys. I've got this extra box right now that used to be my secondary gaming box (that is when I still played video games). Anyway I blew my 9500 up in a modding accident, and now the box just folds for me.

Only those of you who know me, might know that all my personal boxes are ALL down for the count right now, since I quit my Verizon call center and Unix adminsitrator jobs in Tx and moved across the country to get married, and am staying in a shelter and working for 7-Eleven while I get re-organized.

Anyway, long story, short:

Tbred, 512mb, red CCFL, window, 20GB hdd, asus a7n8x non-deluxe, PCI vid card

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=307130

Just add a nice vid card and it can be a gaming box once again.

Team 32 folders get a $20 discount and a personalized Overclockix CD and iso file.

I just built two grandparent rigs, and it cost me about $300 a piece for almost identical setups. Wish I would have seen this first.

Almost too good of a deal Arkaine, I'd raise the price. :)

Congrats on current events once again, what you are doing is very commendable.

jeez I didnt know it was getting that rough already. I would help you out but I need about a dozen more posts before I can get into classifieds. Good Luck :)

There really shouldn't be ANY talk in this forum of the sale guys. Please keep it to PM's or the actual ad in the classifieds.

Back