• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hows the athlon xp 2500+ mobile?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

furiousfords89

i am thinking about getting an xp 2500 mobile ( oem version) along with a shuttle AN35N-ULTRA mobo later on this year. And i was wondering what the difference is between the regular 2500 and the mobile 2500? and also this may sound stupid but do oem AMD processors come with an AMD case sticker? I have always been an intel fan so i dont know that much about amd processors/mobos.

the difference is the stock voltage at which the processor is rated to run at....thats what makes the mobile the better overclocker...and i'm not sure about that sticker question...

hey fever.....thanks for giving me that link to those free stickers....i never would have founf that by myself.......and btw i placed like 3 orders of stickers.....lol...ill be expecting 18+ stickers to come in the mail...hopefully :-/

Back