• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You know you want a laptop from Wally World $598.00

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Silversinksam said:
Yes, Thelemac has some sort of a anti chicken fetish, it's been a mystery for years, I believe he was abused by a chicken in his youth :eek:

Wow, You'd think that by now people would be aware of the atrocities that these chickens impose on mankind. Hopefully he's getting help. I'm sure there's a Releif Fund for Chicken-astrophy. Come on guys, we all need to be more chicken aware. :p

*has visions of chickens overrunning WalMart*

Hm....now that's an idea.

Not to further deviate from the topic, but Thelmac, you know...

tens of thousands of chickens are killed every year and their carcases are bought by Wal-Mart... Perhaps you are unwitting allies with Wal-Mart in an act of 'poultry cleansing.' ...?

hehe, they give you gigabit LAN and built in wi-fi but they only give you 128MB of ram...
I think it would be a nice cheap buy to upgrade some when you get the cash... a lot more ram and maybe you could drop a new mobile in it? Like a 2500+ or 2600+? Grab a combo drive to stick in it?

And I would like to know how much it weighs...
I wish it came with no OS to make it even cheaper... but then again I wish I had some cash ;)

Back