• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are there any purely video game forums that are alive?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amino

I've been trying to find a forum that talks about all gaming platforms, all types of games, and if anything else, just 1 or 2 sections for modding your box or something like that. Does anyone know of a good forum like that?

I love OC Forums, but the gaming section is so small. I know it's a computer forum, and not a gaming forum, and that's why I'm asking this.

Anyone?

Radical said:
http://www.gamefaqs.com...but don't expect a high level of maturity in any of the posts in the forums.
i used to be a member of Gamefaqs.com but i didn't like it because the people there were kind of rude to me when i asked noobish questions. (thats why i came to OCforums :clap: & i love it here )

Last edited:
Going from these awesome forums to gamefaqs would be like a replacement experiencing WW2 battle for the first time.
I have no suggestions but I just want to warn ya on Gamefaqs.

Back