• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with Diamond Pro 930SB 19" CRT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Grov

Disabled
I love this monitor, but i have one anoying problem.

Whenever i power the PC up again, or restart, the size of the monitor changes, from when i last set it up into place.

This has never happened to any other monitors ive had, and it's a bit anoying doing it evertime i turn the PC on.

Cheers, yeah i have that instaled from the disk that came with the monitor, ill try it out!

Btw, what you think of the monitor???

I got mine about a month ago, one of by best buys, i love it!

Heh, good good.

Is there any drivers i can download for the monitor, cause the on's i install from the CD aren't WHQL?

It doesn't seem to recognise my monitor when i go to settings and screen adjustment.

It recognises it and my XTPE on first screen, but not for screen adjusting?

I think Naviset itself acts as sort of a driver for the monitor. If I remember right, during installation it askes you what monitor you have, so i'm guessing it installs a driver based on your seleceted monitor. if I look in the monitor properties it does list a driver for it, and I don't think i ever installed anything for my outside of Naviset. So i'm assuming that Naviset acts as one. Check after you install Naviset to see if there's a driver there, if not then i'll look to see what I have.

{BC}Helix said:
I think Naviset itself acts as sort of a driver for the monitor. If I remember right, during installation it askes you what monitor you have, so i'm guessing it installs a driver based on your seleceted monitor. if I look in the monitor properties it does list a driver for it, and I don't think i ever installed anything for my outside of Naviset. So i'm assuming that Naviset acts as one. Check after you install Naviset to see if there's a driver there, if not then i'll look to see what I have.

It doesn't seem to be working properly. I can't change the screen size.

it doesn't seem to work.

The screen size, still changes, very anoying. :temper:

I am still having this problem, Nec/Mitsubishi said they would replace it but is it even worth it. i am still within 30 days so I will get a new one

Hmmmmmm, dunno, ive had mine for more than 30 days, but i don't care, i still want it changed, it's crap.

Is there NEC forum or somet we can post on?

1 year warranty. its fault RMA it ...
and get IIyama monitors next time... they collect it at your place and replace it with a new one at the same time... you spend a bit more money but the service is just "SUPER" (in a gay tone)

Who'd of thought that it would be so ****ing anoying having to change the monitor size every boot up.

Ive found it seems to go back t normal, after i play a game????? WTF.

Is there anything i can do, I.E NEC?

Back