• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

K8V SE Deluxe memory ?'s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlackArtemis

Registered
my roomate and I are both getting this mobo and amd64 3200+, but both of us have been out of the loop for awhile so all this memory is confusing us. To take advantage of the dual channel feature we must use such ram correct?

If so what about this? http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=30255 or would something else be better? especiall since the fsb would be 800mhz not 1000mhz. Thanks for helping a pair of n00bs

There isnt dual channel ram on this board. I think none of the amd 64's do dc. Make sure you get ram thats atleast pc3200. It doesnt like to overclock pc2100 to pc3200 speeds even if the ram can.

yeah we looked it over again and realized what noobs we were. Lol almost bad enough of a question to warrent a change of handles, lol. thanks!

Back