• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with Dell DJ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drumsurf101

Registered
ok on my dell dj i have 879 songs (or 16110/19056 MB free space) but most of these songs are from my bros computer. So is there a way to transfer all the songs from the DJ to my computer (the Dell version of MMJB) without going through every single damn cd?

e-mail me at [email protected] or post here. tx

i lost most of my music on my hd to a format, and wanted to copy it back on from my Dell DJ, but couldnt figure out how to transfer anything back to the computer, i emailed support and they gave me some canned answer...

Chances are they don't let you copy music back, as some pathetic copy protection feature. I'm sure if you really wanted the music you could pull the HD out of the "Dell DJ" and put it in your computer and copy all the music that way.

Aphex_Tom_9 said:
i lost most of my music on my hd to a format, and wanted to copy it back on from my Dell DJ, but couldnt figure out how to transfer anything back to the computer, i emailed support and they gave me some canned answer...
i HATE: dell and hp customers services... they transfer you somewhere in INDIA all the time and no offence to the tech support there but they suck...they don't know more about computer that the guys over CompUSA and you tell them exactly what problem you have but no, they have to make you reboot your computer every30 seconds like it's going to fix the problem by some kind of mystical magic. :mad: :temper:

Have you tried the Dell dj explorer? It's a free download off the dell site, and according to tech support, will allow you to transfer songs from your player to your computer.

skitlets said:
Have you tried the Dell dj explorer? It's a free download off the dell site, and according to tech support, will allow you to transfer songs from your player to your computer.
HELL YEAH! *goes looking*

The only reason I want to do this is so if I ever loose any of my music on the DJ, its on my comp

Back